സംഗീതസംഗമം
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PublicationsPublications  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» IPL PREDICTIONS!!
The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Emptyby Ammu Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:06 pm

» ലളിത ഗാനങ്ങള്‍
The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Emptyby drajayan Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:10 pm

» Snehatheeram - 108
The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Emptyby Rajii Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:31 pm

» ബിഗ്‌ ബോസ്സ് 2!
The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Emptyby shamsheershah Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:21 pm

» സിനിമാ അവലോകനങ്ങള്‍-2
The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Emptyby binjo Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:23 pm

» ചാനല്‍ പുരാണങ്ങള്‍ !!-7
The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Emptyby sandeep Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:57 pm

» Modiyum Velluvilikalum-11
The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Emptyby Ammu Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:22 pm

» WC Prediction-( No chat)
The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Emptyby shamsheershah Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:56 pm

» വെളുത്തുള്ളി അച്ചാർ
The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Emptyby Ann1 Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:02 pm

» വെളുത്തുള്ളി അച്ചാർ
The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Emptyby Ann1 Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:01 pm

» പ്രളയക്കെടുതിക്ക്‌ ശേഷം അ
The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Emptyby Ann1 Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:00 pm

» കൃഷി / പൂന്തോട്ടം
The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Emptyby Ann1 Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:49 am

» വണ്ണം കുറയ്ക്കാന്‍
The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Emptyby Ann1 Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:13 am

» Easy Recipes
The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Emptyby Ann1 Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:12 am

» Beauty Tips
The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Emptyby Ann1 Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:18 pm

» FILM News, Discussion(6)
The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Emptyby midhun Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:26 pm

» ഇപ്പോള്‍കേള്‍ക്കുന്ന ഗാനം
The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Emptyby Parthan Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:41 pm

» Malayalam Rare Karaokes
The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Emptyby Binu Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:23 pm

» കരോക്കെ ഗാനങ്ങള്‍
The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Emptyby tojosecsb Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:32 pm

» അമ്മമാര്‍ അറിയുവാന്‍ !
The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Emptyby Minnoos Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:31 pm

social buttons
Top posters
parutty
The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Voting_barThe Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ammu
The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Voting_barThe Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
vipinraj
sandeep
shamsheershah
Neelu
Binu
unnikmp
midhun
Greeeeeshma
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Recipe Corner

Go down 
+28
indeevaram
Ammu
Neethu
luttaappi
Sijo
nettooraan
Neelu
Mansoor
Laila N
bhama
kaaat
vipinraj
gauri
sandeep
Sheeja
Anitha
anizham
Minnoos
sunder
Parthan
jenny
parutty
Binu
sErI
shamsheershah
vasantham
dolphin
The Sorcerer
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Minnoos
Forum Boss
Forum Boss
Minnoos

The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 12:58 pm

AmbadI wrote:
ഏത്തക്കായ കൊണ്ടൊരു കറി വെക്കാം

അധികം മൂക്കാത്ത പച്ച ഏത്തക്കായ (അവിയലിന്
അരിയുന്നപോലെ അരിഞ്ഞത്) രണ്ട് എണ്ണം
തേങ്ങ ചിരകിയത് ഒരു കപ്പ്
പച്ചമുളക് (പിളര്‍ന്നത്) നാല്
ചുവന്നുള്ളി അഞ്ച്
മുഴുമല്ലി (പൊടിക്കാത്ത മല്ലി) അര ടീസ്​പൂണ്‍
മുളക്‌പൊടി രണ്ട് ടീസ്​പൂണ്‍
മഞ്ഞള്‍പ്പൊടി അര ടീസ്​പൂണ്‍
ഉപ്പ് ആവശ്യത്തിന്
വെളിച്ചെണ്ണ ഒരു ടേബിള്‍ സ്​പൂണ്‍
കറിവേപ്പില ആവശ്യത്തിന്
പുളി നെല്ലിക്ക വലിപ്പത്തില്‍

ഏത്തക്കായ ഒരു കപ്പ് വെള്ളത്തില്‍ ഉപ്പ്, മഞ്ഞള്‍പ്പൊടി, പച്ചമുളക് ഇവ ചേര്‍ത്ത് വേവിച്ച് വാങ്ങുക. തിളച്ചാല്‍ ബാക്കി ചേരുവകള്‍ നന്നായി അരച്ച് പുളിയും പിഴിഞ്ഞ് ചേര്‍ത്തിളക്കി ചെറുതീയില്‍ വേവിക്കുക. ചെറിയ ചാറോടെ വാങ്ങി വെളിച്ചെണ്ണയും കറിവേപ്പിലയും ചേര്‍ത്തിളക്കി കഴിക്കാം

ambuuuuu The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 247158 The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 247158 The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 247158 ithokke ariyarunno The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 550205
Back to top Go down
jenny
Forum Boss
Forum Boss
jenny

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:00 pm

ambadi receipe kollam..nattil chellumbol try cheyyam The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 5267 The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 811586
Back to top Go down
sunder
Forum Boss
Forum Boss
sunder

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:06 pm

jenny wrote:
ambadi receipe kollam..nattil chellumbol try cheyyam The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 5267 The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 811586

hi jenny enthu randu divasam

alla avide ethakka kittille The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 5267
Back to top Go down
The Sorcerer
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
The Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:30 pm

thanks all those who contributed receipes here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:41 pm

jenny wrote:

LONDONIL GREEN VEGETABLE KITTUKAYILLEA? NINGALUDE ADUTH ENGANUM ORU KERALA HOTELS CHAIN UNDO RUN BY MR. NAIR FROM GURUVAYOOR.
Back to top Go down
jenny
Forum Boss
Forum Boss
jenny

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:50 pm

vmenonv wrote:
jenny wrote:

LONDONIL GREEN VEGETABLE KITTUKAYILLEA? NINGALUDE ADUTH ENGANUM ORU KERALA HOTELS CHAIN UNDO RUN BY MR. NAIR FROM GURUVAYOOR.

ariyilla uncle...ivide indian shop undu..avaru kondu varunna veg kondu nammal jeevikkanam The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 5267
Back to top Go down
Minnoos
Forum Boss
Forum Boss
Minnoos

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:55 pm

The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 566730
Back to top Go down
The Sorcerer
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
The Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:38 pm

vasantham wrote:
Sambar:

am gonna try this at home & give you my opinion very soon... thankq for sharing the recipe. i heard poppy seeds are dry roasted and blended/grinded along with the items u had mentioned which gives unique taste..
Back to top Go down
dolphin
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:52 pm

Matzz wrote:
vasantham wrote:
Sambar:

am gonna try this at home & give you my opinion very soon... thankq for sharing the recipe. i heard poppy seeds are dry roasted and blended/grinded along with the items u had mentioned which gives unique taste..

be careful! i read that poppy seeds are banned in gulf region.

btw, y do u have to use it?? for more taste? without it sambar can be tastier too!

just have a glance! i dont know how far its true! (a fwd msg)

=============================

If you plan to travel via GCC.........

Do not carry Khas-Khas.

Please take care while bringing luggage given by relatives or friends.

A mail received as follows……..

An Indian was traveling to UK via Dubai . Unfortunately he was carrying a packet of Khas Khas which is a commonly used spice in some Indian curries and sweets. Khas Khas is also known as poppy seed which can be sprouted to grow narcotics (afeem etc.).

This innocent person did not know that recently the laws in UAE and other Gulf countries have been revised and carrying Khas Khas is punishable with minimum 20 years of imprisonment or even worse with death penalty . Currently, the person is in a jail in Dubai for the last two weeks. His friends are frantically trying hard for his release but are finding that this has become a very very serious case. Lawyers are asking huge fees amounting to AED 100,000 even to appear in the court to plead for his innocence.

Please forward this email to all you know specially in India . They should know the seriousness of this matter and should never ever carry even minutest quantities of the following items when traveling to Gulf countries:

1. Khas Khas whether raw, roasted or cooked.
2. Paan
3. Beetle nut (supari and its products, e.g. Paan Parag etc.)

The penalties are very severe and it could destroy the life of an innocent person.

Pl create awareness by forwarding this email to all you know.

Request: Death Penalty for carrying Khas Khas/Pan Paragh -Difficult to Believe. People from the Gulf Region can elighten us about the correctness of this message.

disclaimer : The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 671255
Back to top Go down
jenny
Forum Boss
Forum Boss
jenny

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:09 pm

yeah u r correct dolz..i too read this in flight...sambar powder ittal mathi..eastern..or nirapara
Back to top Go down
dolphin
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:33 pm

jenny wrote:
yeah u r correct dolz..i too read this in flight...sambar powder ittal mathi..eastern..or nirapara

ok jenny!

yeah i always use eastern!
Back to top Go down
Minnoos
Forum Boss
Forum Boss
Minnoos

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:34 pm

dolphin wrote:
jenny wrote:

ok jenny!

nirapara is also good The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 618981 The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 618981
Back to top Go down
dolphin
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:35 pm

Minnoos wrote:
dolphin wrote:
jenny wrote:

ok jenny!

nirapara is also good The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 618981 The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 618981

ninakk eastern kittathathkondalle The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 143614
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:57 pm

dolph good after noon. still this guy is in jail? is he carrying this in his hand bags or this has caught whie the luggage trasnfer?? Is useage of khas khas banned in UK?
Back to top Go down
sunder
Forum Boss
Forum Boss
sunder

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:00 pm

dolphin wrote:
Minnoos wrote:
dolphin wrote:
jenny wrote:

ok jenny!

ninakk eastern kittathathkondalle The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 143614

Eastern chicken masalayil turmeric kooduthala The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 44121 ;)
Back to top Go down
dolphin
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:01 pm

vmenonv wrote:
dolph good after noon. still this guy is in jail? is he carrying this in his hand bags or this has caught whie the luggage trasnfer?? Is useage of khas khas banned in UK?

menonji a very good afternoon to you too!

this was a forwarded mail menonji! i do know know the real status of this guy.

its too sad!

the mail says this stuff is banned in Gulf Countries only. But if anyone uses any gulf airports and they have these seeds, they must be careful!
Back to top Go down
sunder
Forum Boss
Forum Boss
sunder

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:03 pm

dolphin wrote:
vmenonv wrote:

its too sad!

the mail says this stuff is banned in Gulf Countries only. But if anyone uses any gulf airports and they have these seeds, they must be careful!

seriyanu , njanum evideyo kettirunnu...

kurachu nerathe ee threadil thanneyanonnoru samsayam The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 489245 The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 489245
Back to top Go down
anizham
Forum Boss
Forum Boss
anizham

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:04 pm

dolphin wrote:
Matzz wrote:
vasantham wrote:
Sambar:

be careful! i read that poppy seeds are banned in gulf region.

btw, y do u have to use it?? for more taste? without it sambar can be tastier too!

just have a glance! i dont know how far its true! (a fwd msg)

=============================

If you plan to travel via GCC.........

Do not carry Khas-Khas.

Please take care while bringing luggage given by relatives or friends.

A mail received as follows……..

An Indian was traveling to UK via Dubai . Unfortunately he was carrying a packet of Khas Khas which is a commonly used spice in some Indian curries and sweets. Khas Khas is also known as poppy seed which can be sprouted to grow narcotics (afeem etc.).

This innocent person did not know that recently the laws in UAE and other Gulf countries have been revised and carrying Khas Khas is punishable with minimum 20 years of imprisonment or even worse with death penalty . Currently, the person is in a jail in Dubai for the last two weeks. His friends are frantically trying hard for his release but are finding that this has become a very very serious case. Lawyers are asking huge fees amounting to AED 100,000 even to appear in the court to plead for his innocence.

Please forward this email to all you know specially in India . They should know the seriousness of this matter and should never ever carry even minutest quantities of the following items when traveling to Gulf countries:

1. Khas Khas whether raw, roasted or cooked.
2. Paan
3. Beetle nut (supari and its products, e.g. Paan Parag etc.)

The penalties are very severe and it could destroy the life of an innocent person.

Pl create awareness by forwarding this email to all you know.

Request: Death Penalty for carrying Khas Khas/Pan Paragh -Difficult to Believe. People from the Gulf Region can elighten us about the correctness of this message.

disclaimer : The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 671255

Dolsss.... ithu sathyanu..ivide njagalude oru friendinte boss , veroralkku vendy ingine khas kahas kondu vannathinu, oru paadu varsham jayilil kidannu... The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 566730
Back to top Go down
dolphin
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:05 pm

sunder. wrote:
dolphin wrote:
vmenonv wrote:

its too sad!

seriyanu , njanum evideyo kettirunnu...

kurachu nerathe ee threadil thanneyanonnoru samsayam The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 489245 The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 489245

ee manushyanekond njan thottu! ath njan thanne alle ezhuthiyath? The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 628462
Back to top Go down
dolphin
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:07 pm

anizham wrote:

Dolsss.... ithu sathyanu..ivide njagalude oru friendinte boss , veroralkku vendy ingine khas kahas kondu vannathinu, oru paadu varsham jayilil kidannu... The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 566730

ano aniz! The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 247158 The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 247158 The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 247158 very sad!

anyway, i have never used this for anything. The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 22974
Back to top Go down
jenny
Forum Boss
Forum Boss
jenny

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:10 pm

IT IS NOT FUN..I READ IT IN AIRPORT...ANY WAY I M NOT SO BRAVE TO CARRY THIS STUFF...NOT NECESSARY..
Back to top Go down
dolphin
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:11 pm

jenny wrote:
IT IS NOT FUN..I READ IT IN AIRPORT...ANY WAY I M NOT SO BRAVE TO CARRY THIS STUFF...NOT NECESSARY..

its not at all necessary infact! i dont know why people are so keen to use these!
Back to top Go down
jenny
Forum Boss
Forum Boss
jenny

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:13 pm

dolphin wrote:
jenny wrote:

its not at all necessary infact! i dont know why people are so keen to use these!

biriyani kokke nallathanennu parayunnu...meat based receipes nu anuyojyam anu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:14 pm

NO JENNY WHAT I AM ASKING IS IS THIS A MAJOR CRIME - I MEAN CARRYING "KHAS KHAS" IN UNITED KINGDOM????
Back to top Go down
jenny
Forum Boss
Forum Boss
jenny

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:16 pm

vmenonv wrote:
NO JENNY WHAT I AM ASKING IS IS THIS A MAJOR CRIME - I MEAN CARRYING "KHAS KHAS" IN UNITED KINGDOM????

dont know...some time we used to come via dubai..so we are scared to carry..here it may not..i dont know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Recipe Corner    The Recipe Corner  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Recipe Corner
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next